Monday, May 08, 2006

The Boob Fairy.

Ok, so I'm having a really, really bad day.

I won't bore you with all of the details, but suffice it to say that the walls are closing in and my sanity is in serious jeopardy.

This morning I needed a good laugh. I needed the kind of laugh that is so good, so belly shaking, that it somehow manages to push back the walls and simultaneously restore a mother's sanity.

Well, lo and behold, I happened across this little ditty entitled, "The Boob Fairy". I'm guessing that there are some of you out there who just won't appreciate the silly simplicity of this little song.

I, on the other hand did and it made me laugh. Oh, not a big laugh at first, but as I listened to the silly sweetness of "The Boob Fairy", my laugh grew and grew until the world didn't seem like such a dark and lonely place.

So, is your curiousity tweaked? Would you like to listen to "The Boob Fairy"?

Well then,

Click here!

No comments: