Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thursday's Thirteen Things That Should Piss You Off!

I'm keeping this meme simple today...

The sad thing is, so many of the solutions to the list below are surprisingly simple as well.

How many people would go hungry, homeless, or suffer the agonies of torture and violent death, ect, if we truly loved our neighbors as ourselves?

It all just goes to show, that simple solutions are rarely easy solutions.


Thirteen Things That Really Piss Jerri Off!
...in no particular order

1) Poverty

2) Genocide

3) Racism/Sexism/most other "isms"

4) Ingratitude

5) Addiction

6) War

7) Cruelty

8) Indifference

9) Violence

10) Sexualization of children

11) Pollution

12) Mental Masturbation

13) Disease

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


3 comments:

The bad Liz said...

racism.

Don't you hate it when people say "I'm not racist, but......"

Anything that follows the word "but" in a sentence is usually bad news.

"I'm not racist, but I'm going to say something that sounds like I really am."

Jerri said...

LOL!

Liz, reading your comment reminded me, that we must truly beware the "buts" of this world!

(SOrry, couldn't resist that little play on words!)

The bad Liz said...

Very true Jerri - the other one anything that follows "I really hate to say this, but..."

But I guess that still follows "but."