Monday, May 29, 2006

IQ's up the wazoo!

Recently, my friend Laura forwarded an IQ test link to me.

On a whim I gave the test a whirl and I was somewhat surprised by my performance. I was so surprised in fact, that I decided to take another IQ test of a different variety. I performed very similarly on both tests.

Here's what the second test (the Tickle IQ test) had to say:

"Your IQ is ***.

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.


Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind."

So I guess the jury is in. I am an insightful linguist.

This undoubtedly explains the millions of dollars that I've made through the sale of my art; and it most certainly explains the millions of unique visitor hits that this blog receives on a daily basis!

Doesn't this all seem just a little bit pathetic to any of you?

I mean, sometimes I just have to wonder at my own inner neediness...

Don't you see how it's my own inner neediness which compels me to try and outperform on not one, but two lame assed online IQ tests?

And, it's this same inner neediness that compels me to insert html code into my blogger template for a hit counter, just so I know that more than two people on the planet give a damn about what I'm writing day to day.

Like any of it really even matters anyway....

Oh, don't mind me. I'm on a rant of sorts.

Check back tomorrow.

Maybe then I'll have something insightful and linguistically thrilling to say!

No comments: